Solid Wide-View Peephole Plugs
Wide View into Kiln
- Peepholes are a full 1" in diameter with a non-tapered hole.
- This allows for an unusually wide viewing area in the kiln.
- The end of the peephole features a heat-lock head with helps seal up the peephole.
Solid and Strong
- All L&L Kilns feature these solid ceramic peephole plugs.
- They are much stronger and heavier-duty than the typical hollow slip-cast peephole plugs you find on many competitors' kilns.
- Although they can break it is much less likely with these plugs.
Less Chance of Breakage
- Because the straight peephole plug is parallel to the floor there is much less chance of it falling out of the peephole and breaking on the ground.