- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
- Ceramic Distributors
Industrial Kilns, Industrial Furnaces, Industrial Ovens, Industrial Heaters
L&L makes industrial-Grade kilns, Furnaces, Ovens and Heaters
- L&L Kilns are used in a wide variety of industrial applications such as calcining, sintering, binder burn-out, preheating, stress relieving, etc.
- L&L makes industrialized kilns with our hard ceramic element holders, heavy-duty element terminals, remotely mounted control panels and wide range of sizes and configurations.
- We custom design at reasonable prices using our standard product line as a starting point.
- In addition, L&L Special Furnace Co., Inc., our sister company with whom we share technology and resources, is one of the premier high technology furnace designers in the world, making furnaces for customers like NASA, Rolls Royce, American Superconductor, and 3M.
Durability Means Cost Savings and Less Downtime
- Industrial applications can be hard on kilns. Constant loading and unloading can really take its toll on the soft firebrick grooves that typical kilns have. That's when you need L&L's hard element holders - they protect the delicate firebrick from loading damage.
- Because of efficient just-in-time production system and large number of standard designs and components we can offer quick delivery times.
Save Money and Time On Repairs
- L&L kilns are designed to be easily, quickly and inexpensively repaired.
- With video and search-engine based 24/7 web support and phone and email support, you will get help when you need it.
- This means less downtime, less expense, more production.
Sophisticated control, Inexpensive Datalogger
- The DynaTrol has six programs.
- Three zone control is standard for even firing.
- Get the KISS software system for an incredibly powerful yet inexpenisve datalogging system - for a fourth the price or less you would expect to pay.
- We also have a three zone Eurotherm control for use with many of our kilns (as well as other industrial control solutions).
The price to value is unusually high
- L&L offers high value features as standard (like our element holders and easy-to-repair construction)
- That can mean an unbelievable value for our industrial customers.
Widest variety of kilns
- Hands down L&L has the widest selection of quality kilns on the market today.
- From large Bell-Lift kilns to Front-Loading kilns to simple top-loaders, we probably have what you need.
- If we can't customize what we already make to suit your special needs, we can work with our industrial division to tailor a solution just for you.
Questions? Need a Quote?
Call 800-750-8350 and ask for Steve Lewicki or Send an Email.