Small to medium size kilns
- Easy-Fire, Jupiter, JH Series, eQuad-Pro, Liberty-Belle, Doll/Test kilns and other similar kilns in that size range are protected with advanced foam-in-place in heavy-duty skidded cartons.
- Larger DaVinci kilns typically come in two skidded crates.
- Our free advanced packaging has virtually eliminated shipping damage.
- Our packaging is adequate for export shipments. There are additional charges for ISPM lumber for export kilns.
eFL Series Front-Loading Kilns
- See videos for information on how eFL kilns are packed and assembled.
- The door is shipped off of the kiln (to protect the door and the face of the kiln from damage).
- The door needs to be lifted in place. Mounting brackets are included to make it easy.
- The skids are designed to be disassembled so you can lower the kiln to the floor with only a standard pallet jack.
Easy-Load Front-Loading kilns
- Kilns come packed in a wooden frame- except for some export shipments.
- A cage inside the kiln protects the interior.
- Air cushions are attached to the skids to dampen road shock.
- Front-Loading kilns require special handling. We try to use Air-Ride when possible. We work closely with select freight companies to make sure transfers are minimized.