Robust Documentation for Easy Operation & Service
- Each kiln comes with a very detailed instruction manual with many pages of excellent and well organized information.
- We pooled our many years of technical experience to create one of the best troubleshooting guides in the business.
- We provide a visual parts list with photographs, part numbers, prices and helpful information to reduce confusion when ordering parts.
- We also include well-vetted information and wisdom from our industry partners to ensure our customers have access to all the basic information necessary to be successful from the first firing.
- Documentation, instructions and web-based help are continually updated in response to service feedback.
- Instructions and supplied in a 3-ring Binder (except for Fuego Kilns).