Shape & Crossection
- We make many different polygonal crossections: from 11" to 29" (and larger on a custom basis).
- We also make square and rectangular sectional kilns up to 100 cubic feet (our DaVinci series).
Front-Loading & very Large Kilns
- We make various Front-Loading kiln.
- We make an economical very large Bell-Lift DaVinci kiln.
- Very large front-loading, shuttle and car bottom kilns (up to 1500 cubic feet) are made by L&L Special Furnace Co. Inc. (our sister company), but these are comparatively expensive by pottery market standards.
Jupiter & DaVinci kilns are made to be customized
- Jupiter and DaVinci kilns come in many sizes.
- Not only do we have standard sizes that are 45" tall but we can make taller ones on a custom basis.
- We can also make custom diameter rings.
- Some people, like sculptors, like the "Pull-Apart" option.
DaVinci Kilns are square and rectangular
- The DaVinci kilns are normally larger than Jupiter kilns.
- They are square and rectangular in shape.
- For some the shape is critical (for tiles for instance) and makes the kiln for efficient in terms of usable space.
Return to "Choose a Kiln" page