- Sales Portal
- Choose by Kiln Filter
- Choose by Kiln Model
- Options & Accessories
- List of All L&L Features
- Catalogs & Price Lists
- Preorder Checklist
- Choosing a School Kiln
- Sales FAQs
- Sales Policies
- Surplus Kilns & Parts
- Ceramic Distributors
Solid Super-Strong 14 Gauge Aluminized Steel Stand
Corrosion Resistant Aluminized Steel
- The stand is made from aluminized steel which helps the metal resists corrosion and high temperatures.
- The stand is made from a single sheet of 14 gauge aluminized steel.
- There is a channel bend (two right-angle bends) on each side for extra strength.
- This full sheet provide continuous support for the kiln bottom.
- The legs have three bends each for super engineered strength.
- All material is 14 Gauge (14 gauge is .0747" thick or thicker than 1/16", which is .0625").
- The stand is rated for three times the weight of the kiln.
- It's so strong you can jump on it.
Ready for the Vent-Sure
- Studs are welded to the bottom of the stands to hold the Vent-Sure Collection Box.
- This makes it possible to add the Vent-Sure option at anytime.
Protect Your Floor
- There are plastic caps that fit over the bottom of the stand legs to make it easier to move kilns on the floor.