- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
Easy to Remove & Service Control Panel for Easy-Fire Kilns
An air space between the panel and the kiln protects the controls
- Also makes service easy and inexpensive.
- Plug-in wiring removes quickly and easily for economical factory service.
- Panel stays cool so the internal components last longer.
- Makes some models easy to expand.
- You can easily remove the control panel in 5 minutes.
- This means that it is easy to send the control panel to the factory for expert factory repair - saving time money and the risk of not getting panel repairs done properly.
- Only L&L features a control panel that is mounted off the hot wall of the kiln.
- This keeps the control components (which don't like heat) a lot cooler than in many competitors' designs.
Hinged Access Cover
- Control panel pulls down easily and remain perpendicular to the element box for very easy access while seated.
- The control panels have a hinged cover for easy access to the internal wiring.
- All wiring is neatly laid out in a professional and industrial way.
- Repair and troubleshooting is easy with this design.
Fused Circuits above 50 amps
- All Kilns with 50 amps or more have circuits that use branch fusing.
- This means that each element circuit is separately fused.
- This is done according to the US National electrical Code.