- Start Here
- Choose a Kiln
- Request Literature
- Ceramic Distributors
Community Art Center Resource Page
- Kilns are fired more that normal in an art center. Constant loading and unloading can really take its toll on the soft firebrick grooves that typical kilns have. That's when you need L&L's hard element holders - they protect the delicate firebrick from loading damage.
- Realize cost savings for your art center and kilns that stay operational when you need them most.
The Best Warranty
- L&L kilns feature a three-year warranty.
- L&L has the best warranty in the kiln business. Our durability and quality control make this possible.
Save money on repairs
- Repairs are less frequent because of the durable ceramic element holders.
- L&L kilns are specifically designed to make it easy for almost anyone with no prior training in kiln repair to do the job.
- Because you can control your repairs you have control over time. Don't be let down at the end of class with a broken kiln.
- The DynaTrol is totally configurable for just about every imaginable firing cycle you can invent. The DynaTrol has Four Easy programs and six programs you can program yourself. Get exactly the effects you need. Everything is there to do something very complicated, like growing crystals, or something simple, like bisquing pots. And yet it is still easy to use.
- Zone control will ensure evenness of firing, better colors, less chance of warpage.
- L&L Kilns give you more for your money.
- Best warranty, ceramic element holders, stronger stands, more serviceable control panels, solid wide-view peephole plugs, protected thermocouples, and much more.
Widest variety of kilns
- Top-loading polygonal kilns. (Easy-Fire, Jupiter Automatic, Jupiter Manual, JH Series Crystalline Kilns)
- Front-loading kilns. (Hercules, Easy-Load)
- Square and rectangular top-loading kilns. (DaVinci)
- Bell-Lift Kilns (DaVinci, Jumbo)
- Special kilns just for sculpture.
- Most L&L kilns are tested and certified to UL499 by MET (A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory).
- L&L has been making kilns for 65 years and we have a remarkable safety history.
- L&L sizes, voltages and amperages fit right into what you would expect.