- Sales Portal
- Choose by Kiln Filter
- Choose by Kiln Model
- Options & Accessories
- List of All L&L Features
- Catalogs & Price Lists
- Preorder Checklist
- Choosing a School Kiln
- Sales FAQs
- Sales Policies
- Surplus Kilns & Parts
- Ceramic Distributors
Molded Ceramic Industrial-Grade Element Connection Blocks
Easy, Secure Connections
- Elements are twisted around stainless steel screws mounted on solid ceramic terminal blocks.
- The entire assembly is mechanically secure and solid.
Wide Electrical Contact
- All contact between elements and wire lugs is over a wide surface of heavily torqued stainless steel washers.
No Special Tools
- Wires are not crimped to element ends as in some other brands.
- This means you can change elements yourself without buying an expensive tool or hiring a kiln repair person.
Easier Than Crimped Connectors
- Ask anyone who has changed an element in both an L&L kiln and other kilns with crimped connections.
- Many repair people tell us it takes 3 hours to change elements in a other kilns vs. 30 minutes in an L&L.
- You need to be either very strong or else use a large special crimping tool to properly crimp a terminal.
- If you don’t get it just right you can ruin the element and wire end.
- Also every time you change an element you shorten the connecting wire.
Used on most L&L kilns with These Exceptions
- 480 volt kilns which require more terminals than are available on these ceramic terminal blocks.
- Front-Loading Kilns
- Powered Bottoms